If you are making any of these mistakes while bike walking, you are not benefitting from it in any way. Bikewalking needs to be done properly in order to achieve maximum benefits. Some of the bike walking errors that we make include:
- Riding too close to the curb when there is enough space to paddle freely.
- Setting the seat too low or too high for a discomforting riding posture.
- Purchasing unnecessary gear as a beginner to overload your riding experience.
- Buying a smaller or a bigger size bike that can cause discomfort in long bike walks.
- Pushing the limits on the first day instead of taking things slow.
- Not maintaining the bike.